Lps 15 -pretty Kitty

Annie222Annie222 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited October 21, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I shot these tonight, do they say colourful, or do I keep trying ? Your comments would be appreciated

Thanks
a

210852062-M.jpg

210852142-M.jpg

210852201-M.jpg

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    Little kitty does say colorful. However, after looking at other things you have taken and posted I know you can do better:D . The kitty just isn't engaging enough for me, it's just a shot of a knick knack. Good to get the juices flowing however. Good Luck! Dizzy
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    Hey Dizzy, very colorful, but I think your angle and framing capture is not engaging the moment.
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    Dizzy wrote:
    Little kitty does say colorful. However, after looking at other things you have taken and posted I know you can do better:D . The kitty just isn't engaging enough for me, it's just a shot of a knick knack. Good to get the juices flowing however. Good Luck! Dizzy

15524779-Ti.gif
    "Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
    My images | My blog | My free course
  • JusticeiroJusticeiro Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    The glare of the flash is really annoying. Try it without flash using a tripod, or estting it on top of a bag of dried beans.
    Cave ab homine unius libri
  • Annie222Annie222 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    I love it when you guys comfirm what I already thought - I'll keep trying.

Thanks

A