LPS #15, what do you think??

nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
edited October 23, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Looking for some input on the following image for LPS.
Think it works?

Any day now.
211785047-L.jpg
Nicole
D3, and other Nikon goodies
Shilliday Photography
Blog
Facebook

Comments

• GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2007
    Hmmmm...crop a bit off the top, a bit off the bottom and quite a bit off the right and you may have something really nice.
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2007
    Hmmmm...crop a bit off the top, a bit off the bottom and quite a bit off the right and you may have something really nice.
    after reworking the crop in a few different ways i came up with this....

211804168-L.jpg

I do agree the bottom needed to be cut out (the black pants) but i do like the balance with the light brown on both sides? Any better???ne_nau.gif

Thanks for your input! :D
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    I think this image, exposed just like it is right there, would be better, and would still be tasteful, if you could reshoot it without the bra, but you'd have to crop from the top so as not to include, you know... But as you have it, I like your latest crop.
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    HoofClix wrote:
    I think this image, exposed just like it is right there, would be better, and would still be tasteful, if you could reshoot it without the bra, but you'd have to crop from the top so as not to include, you know... But as you have it, I like your latest crop.

If you just crop a little off the top to get rid of the light part of the bra, so you just see the darker lower curve of the breast, it will work well.
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    If you just crop a little off the top to get rid of the light part of the bra, so you just see the darker lower curve of the breast, it will work well.

Thanks again for the advice. i think as of right now i am going to enter the second image headscratch.gif. I am out of town and do not have access to the other images i shot that day. i hope to rework this one or maybe even choose another by the end of the weekend.
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook