Gallery viewing situation

mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
edited October 29, 2007 in SmugMug Support
When I open any of my galleries that are set up with the 'viewer controled' style all I see is this:

212046136-S.jpg

If I change the style to 'all thumbs' then all is ok.

I am at work so the only browser I have access to is IE6. I have not made any site changes, that I recall anyway.

Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    OK, I'm home now. So I open any and all galleries just fine using FF and IE6 (although I have a higher version of IE6 than my workplace does). Now I am really curious. I have never had difficulty viewing my galleries at work before and as near as I can tell nothing new was implemented.

Very strange.
  • DonMBDonMB Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    I have trouble from work because they have javascript turned off for all but a list of approved sites. Maybe something similar is happening to you?
    edited October 23, 2007
    DonMB wrote:
    I have trouble from work because they have javascript turned off for all but a list of approved sites. Maybe something similar is happening to you?

Something I'll check but I don't think so. The page tries to load, pauses and then I get a message that says 'error loading'. It wouldn't even try if it was blocked by security.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    mrcoons wrote:
    Something I'll check but I don't think so. The page tries to load, pauses and then I get a message that says 'error loading'. It wouldn't even try if it was blocked by security.
    Your work is blocking javascript, and possibly parts of SmugMug ajax. I'm very sorry about that :(
    edited October 29, 2007
    Thanks Andy. What ever it was that caused it went away this weekend. The weekend is usually when fixes or upgrades get installed and whatever was done this weekend resolved this one.

Ahhh, the wonders of corporate life!