Unable to access gallary stats

jacyjoypalsjacyjoypals Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited October 23, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi, I am unable to access my "gallary stats"; very slow and the says "done" and it does not go anywhere. Anyone else having this problem beside slow loading (I am on cable and it is rapid everywhere else including all of my domains). I did not receive an answer back on the slowness so I am assuming it is a Smug-Mug-wide problem? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    Hi, I am unable to access my "gallary stats"; very slow and the says "done" and it does not go anywhere. Anyone else having this problem beside slow loading (I am on cable and it is rapid everywhere else including all of my domains). I did not receive an answer back on the slowness so I am assuming it is a Smug-Mug-wide problem? Thanks for your help.
    Hm, sorry they are slow to open for you, I just opened several different site stats, no problem.

Perhaps it's a connectivity issue - can you try again and let us know? If it persists, write to our help desk, we have some trouble shooting and diagnosis steps to take with you.
  • jacyjoypalsjacyjoypals Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hm, sorry they are slow to open for you, I just opened several different site stats, no problem.

Perhaps it's a connectivity issue - can you try again and let us know? If it persists, write to our help desk, we have some trouble shooting and diagnosis steps to take with you.

Thanks Andy, no, it still doing it. It is a consistent problem with mine since the last maintenance last week. Prior to that, I had the problem with slow galleries and the little "box" and no pics, but now this. It either does not come up (i.e., the "done" but nothing) or it comes up very slowly. I also noted that it depends upon the time of day. It is not cable-related, etc. as all my other domains, network, sites, galleries, etc. fly. It is only this particular gallery and only the stats slow problem for the past week, prior to it the stats were fine. BTW, the ones that give me the most trouble are the passworded galleries. Thanks for all your help and advice.