SOLD: (US) Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8-4 DG High Speed Lens

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited October 24, 2007 in House of Canon
Lens is in immaculate shape and will come with all original packaging and documentation. Also comes with both the front and rear caps. The lens hood is also included in this sale.

It's hard to find a lens that is this fast at this price point. I have used this lens as my walk around for a while now and have been impressed with the focusing speed and accuracy. Good size manual focus ring on this lens as well - compared to the extremely small one on the kit lenses from Canon.

Here is a photo taken with this lens recently. I found this lens to produce some extremely sharp results. No sharpening was applied to this photo - only resized in PS. Please e-mail or PM me with any questions that you might have.

I am asking $70 shipped and Paypaled for this lens. It is packed and ready to go out. Thanks.
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    Sold!
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw