I am so aggravated!

Rene`Rene` Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
edited October 24, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just spent a long time sorting thru several galleries to order prints. I got all the way to the confirm button to get the Your shopping cart is empty message. I had gone thru and ordered 40+ pictures!!!

Can someone please explain this???????!!!!:scratch:boid:soapbox

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    Ouch - I"m so sorry - if you'll write our help desk, with the details, we'll try and sort it out. Sounds like your cookies got cleared somehow? Or did you accidentally hit empty cart?

Anyhow, write our Support Heroes, we'll help as best we can.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    Rene` wrote:
    I just spent a long time sorting thru several galleries to order prints. I got all the way to the confirm button to get the Your shopping cart is empty message. I had gone thru and ordered 40+ pictures!!!

Can someone please explain this???????!!!!headscratch.gifboid:soapbox
    You didn't by chance add a photo to the cart and clicked back to gallery
    without adding a quanity did you?
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Rene`Rene` Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    I already had 44.......
    pictures in my cart. I entered my payment information. When I clicked confirm---the next page said "Yor shopping cart is empty." I don't think that the help folks can revive my order. But, I was hoping that some other people were gonna tell me that it happened to them too! SO I wouldn't feel so bad! This is the second time that this has happend to me this year.

I try to order lots at one time to save on shipping and this happens.... I was looking for some insight.

Guess I'll keep scratching my head. headscratch.gif
  • Rene`Rene` Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Ouch - I"m so sorry - if you'll write our help desk, with the details, we'll try and sort it out. Sounds like your cookies got cleared somehow? Or did you accidentally hit empty cart?

Anyhow, write our Support Heroes, we'll help as best we can.

I didn't accidentally hit "empty cart" but if it is possible to do that SM should add a step that says are you crazy.... do you really want to empty your cart?? :D