5548.jpg
5546.jpg

Your impressions, please...

Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    She is very lovely and I love the light. Her expression is interesting. She looks like she had a very bad day... or life. It speaks all kinds of negative emotions to me like she is angry, hurt, mean and a bit scary. Maybe it is just me?

But I love the poses and the light is amazing. It brings out great texture in her clothing and skin.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    I think she has very powerful eyes. Her features seem to work best in the tighter B&W image. She looks too grim in the others. I also, perhaps not coincidentally, think the lighting you use works better for the B&W than it does the color - at least with the clothes/model combo you have.

Thanks for posting these, very interesting!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Deadeye008Deadeye008 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    I love the lighting in 1 and 3. Very nice work.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    Yuri, I think the third image is my favorite combination of lighting, pose, tones, and expression. She does have a very edgy, imposing face/eyes and I think your choice of lighting there with the dark background is perfect for her. The subtle sensuality of her exposed hip is beautiful, too. You can't see her small figure at all in the first - in fact I thought it was a maternity shot.