Photobar problem

pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
edited October 24, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Sorry if this is a stupid question... might be something really simple that I'm missing.

Ever since the smugmungous sizes were introduced, the photobars (i think thats the right name) have been slightly messed up. In all my galleries, they show small, medium, large, and original as the available sizes and they all have the "save photo" button, even when originals are not available. Clicking on Original will load the largest available size that I selected for that gallery. The save photo button tries to save "spacer.gif," not the actual photo.

Here's an example from a new gallery. Largest size available is set at XL.

212458446-X3.jpg

Any ideas? Something screwed up in my customization?

http://pilotdave.smugmug.com

EDIT: tested in IE and the photobar doesn't load at all.

Dave

Comments

• bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 24, 2007
    pilotdave wrote:
    Sorry if this is a stupid question... might be something really simple that I'm missing.

Ever since the smugmungous sizes were introduced, the photobars (i think thats the right name) have been slightly messed up. In all my galleries, they show small, medium, large, and original as the available sizes and they all have the "save photo" button, even when originals are not available. Clicking on Original will load the largest available size that I selected for that gallery. The save photo button tries to save "spacer.gif," not the actual photo.

Here's an example from a new gallery. Largest size available is set at XL

Any ideas? Something screwed up in my customization?

http://pilotdave.smugmug.com

EDIT: tested in IE and the photobar doesn't load at all.

Dave
    You have a javascript hack in your customization for a left side photobar. The photobar was updated with the recent SmugMungous rollout so the hack needs to be updated as well.
    Pedal faster
  • BenA2BenA2 Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    bigwebguy wrote:
    You have a javascript hack in your customization for a left side photobar. The photobar was updated with the recent SmugMungous rollout so the hack needs to be updated as well.
    Is this the same problem I'm having here?
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 24, 2007
    BenA2 wrote:
    Is this the same problem I'm having here?
    no, yours is something different. We'll look into it.
    Pedal faster