Options

Anticipation! Another Shot At It...

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited March 6, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I think The Picture Speaks For Itsaelf. What Do You Think?
16964249-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FreeUpsFreeUps Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2005
    That pup is ready to rock. Imax, do you know these people? Can you go back? I only have a simple suggestion which I think would make for an aweeeesome shot (could just be my crazy oppinion though).

What I'de do: Slight or no headroom above the dog, have the woman hold the frisbee a little lower so it rides the top of your frame. Theres really no need for the sleeping woman, along with the headroom that you're even giving her.

Now, don't get me wrong, this is a sweet candid, but if you created this little setup and you know her and the pup, I'd go back and try again. The woman is distracting me.

Later!
    No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter
  • Options
    FreeUpsFreeUps Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2005
    By the way, I really love that dogs pose. :D

I'm thinking even a simple crop right above the dogs head - I know you wont see the frisbee - but you will be much more focused on the anticipation of that bad little puppie.
    No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter
  • Options
    imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2005
    Maybe this is better!
    16983919-L.jpg
  • Options
    thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2005
    That dog scares the hell out of me... just the way the salvia is in his mouth. But that's off set by the bright pink color of the frisbee. I think you should crop it in some more on the dog and you'll have a fine picture.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • Options
    aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2005
    That dog scares the hell out of me... just the way the salvia is in his mouth. But that's off set by the bright pink color of the frisbee. I think you should crop it in some more on the dog and you'll have a fine picture.
    Ashley

Agreed. A little cropping and rotation, and this would be a great one!