Mapping isn't working...

Robert BarnettRobert Barnett Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited October 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hello,

I just got a GPS and then using RoboGeo and my track data I have my images geotagged. I have uploaded them to a test gallery and I have the maping and geography stuff turned on.

The map shows up on my home page, complete with little green pins. If I place my mouse over one nothing happesn (I thought it was supposed to show a thumbnail of the image. I have tried zooming in and again nothing when I put my mouse on a pin. If I click on a pin and get a big map with no pins or anything else on it. It is the right area, but nothing.

I have tried this with Firefox 2.x and IE 7.

Here is my stuff

http://robertbarnettphotography.smugmug.com/

Any suggestions? :dunno:scratch:huh

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2007
    Hello,

I just got a GPS and then using RoboGeo and my track data I have my images geotagged. I have uploaded them to a test gallery and I have the maping and geography stuff turned on.

The map shows up on my home page, complete with little green pins. If I place my mouse over one nothing happesn (I thought it was supposed to show a thumbnail of the image. I have tried zooming in and again nothing when I put my mouse on a pin. If I click on a pin and get a big map with no pins or anything else on it. It is the right area, but nothing.

I have tried this with Firefox 2.x and IE 7.

Here is my stuff

http://robertbarnettphotography.smugmug.com/

Any suggestions? ne_nau.gifscratcheek7.gif
    Try adding a caption to the tagged photos, think I read about a bug and
    they might need captions.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Robert BarnettRobert Barnett Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited October 25, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    Try adding a caption to the tagged photos, think I read about a bug and
    they might need captions.

That did it. I hope they fix this. Maybe if no caption they could just put in the filename.

Thanks for the help,

Robert:ivar