Obama rally in the first primary state... street style

1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 298 Major grins
edited October 28, 2007 in Street and Documentary
We get spoiled up here in New Hampshire with the presidential candidates constantly swarming through the state, what with it being the first primary and all. So Saturday I stumbled upon an Obama rally at the state house plaza, with camera...

212162274-L.jpg

Media hordes
212172692-M.jpg

212154593-M.jpg

Ever vigilant Secret Sevice
212157789-L.jpg
My humble gallery...
www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
www.poolinaction.com

Comments

• leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    That reporter in your third photo almost looks animated. Definitely an air personality. Not a hair out of place, pressed suit, and chiseled jaw line...probably sleeps with cucumber slices on his eyes. rolleyes1.gif
    Growing with Dgrin

• 1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 298 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    leaforte wrote:
    That reporter in your third photo almost looks animated. Definitely an air personality. Not a hair out of place, pressed suit, and chiseled jaw line...probably sleeps with cucumber slices on his eyes. rolleyes1.gif
    Everything from local media to Fox News was there. The light was a bit harsh in the sun. I wasn't totally happy with the B&W conversions & am certainly open to suggestions...
    My humble gallery...
    www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
    www.poolinaction.com
  • k2butterk2butter Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Neat shots! I would like to see some of the shadows taken off Obama.. you could just lighten that one a bit...
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    k2butter wrote:
    Neat shots! I would like to see some of the shadows taken off Obama.. you could just lighten that one a bit...

15524779-Ti.gif

Absolutely -- looks like you metered for the sunlit background. Don't be afraid to use fill flash for an event like this-- unless it's already lit nicely for you!

85241047.jpg

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 28, 2007
    steve,

I think the shots are pretty good, especially considering the lighting conditions-

the bw's are great and love the one with the reporter with the jaw, as lea mentioned-