Country Lane

ssprytesspryte Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 27, 2007 in Landscapes
Hi there....been quite a while since I posted anything here. I wanted to post this photo that I took in my local woods the other week. I would love to hear your comments on it.
Michelle
:D

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Hi Michelle, welcome and what a lovely shot! Very bright colors in the leaves where you are, which is a nice thing to see after how green it still is where I am. thumb.gif

I certainly wish I could forget my usual life obligations and just take a walk down that path. (Especially in Germany? Ich liebe Deutschland!)

Thanks for sharing!
  • PrescottPhotogPrescottPhotog Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    sspryte wrote:
    I would love to hear your comments on it. Michelle..:D

Hi Michelle, I saw your post in the Nature & Wildlife forum and it got moved here before I had a chance to comment.

You took a beautiful and wonderful photo. I agree with Schmoo, it makes you want to jump right in and take a stroll. You should name it "Memory Lane", the name fits perfectly. It sure brings back memories for me. You have a very good eye and it shows in this photo. Thanks for posting.thumb.gif

I don't get out of the Wildlife forum much but it would be nice to see more of your photos posted.
    '
    Prescott Photog, Chris - " One Shot, One Still "
    '
    Canon CPS Member
    SmugMug Pro User - www.PrescottOutdoors.net
    NAPP Member..Click for Info