FS: 30D/BG-E2 Grip/Kirk L Bracket - MINT

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited November 8, 2007 in House of Canon
I'm offering a mint 30D, including grip and Kirk L Bracket, complete with all retail accessories and packaging in absolutely new condition, for $1,050 (inclusive) to interested parties within the 48 CONUS.

Niether the 30D nor its accessories show any signs of use or wear, and the shutter has less than 1,500 actuations. This was a spare body for me, and I have chosen to divest of it to fund a migration to medium format rather than converting it to an IR body.

The only requirements are payment via PayPal for shipping to addresses that are compliant with their Buyer/Seller protection policies. I've a wealth of feedback on FM, P.O.T.N (and eBay as well) that attest to the satisfaction of previous trading partners, the impeccable condition of my equpment, and the priority I place upon the integrity of my transactions.

Interested parties should inquire via e-mail (rather than PM) to ensure prompt receipt.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!

Comments

• PantherFanPantherFan Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited November 8, 2007
    Interested in 30D...
    e-mail sent...

Remford wrote:
    I'm offering a mint 30D, including grip and Kirk L Bracket, complete with all retail accessories and packaging in absolutely new condition, for $1,050 (inclusive) to interested parties within the 48 CONUS.

Niether the 30D nor its accessories show any signs of use or wear, and the shutter has less than 1,500 actuations. This was a spare body for me, and I have chosen to divest of it to fund a migration to medium format rather than converting it to an IR body.

The only requirements are payment via PayPal for shipping to addresses that are compliant with their Buyer/Seller protection policies. I've a wealth of feedback on FM, P.O.T.N (and eBay as well) that attest to the satisfaction of previous trading partners, the impeccable condition of my equpment, and the priority I place upon the integrity of my transactions.

Interested parties should inquire via e-mail (rather than PM) to ensure prompt receipt.
    There's no shame in not owning tools...just like there's no shame in holding your wife's purse...for a minute

:wink