Really Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited October 27, 2007 in Holy Macro
I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Here is the old hoos flea frae Scotland. I would have sent more but I am unable to post more than one image as I just cannot get my curser to go down at the bottom of the image and when I hit ENTER it posts to the Forum so I will just have to make do with sending an odd image now and again.
Cheers
Bob

213251121-L.jpg

Comments

• patricia kaypatricia kay Registered Users Posts: 206 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Hello Bob...

I think you did well to capture the fly...now they really move fast...nice pic!

Patricia........:ivar
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Hello Bob...

I think you did well to capture the fly...now they really move fast...nice pic!

Patricia........:ivar

Hi Patricia,

As I say I am struggling to find something to photograph. That old fly was being lazy so I took advantage of it. I would have sent another couple but as I say I am having problems sending more than one image.
    Cheers

Bob
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    Lovely capture- looks like a cluster fly - Pollenia rudis.
    Brian v.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    canon400d wrote:
    I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Here is the old hoos flea frae Scotland. I would have sent more but I am unable to post more than one image as I just cannot get my curser to go down at the bottom of the image and when I hit ENTER it posts to the Forum so I will just have to make do with sending an odd image now and again.
    Cheers
    Bob

He looks in better condition than the fly I tried to photograph in bed in Glacier Nation Park rolleyes1.gif

.... Hopefully you will figure out whatever is wrong with your mouse defaulting to the SUBMIT Button.

Have you tried to re-install the Mouse yet??

... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    He looks in better condition than the fly I tried to photograph in bed in Glacier Nation Park rolleyes1.gif

.... Hopefully you will figure out whatever is wrong with your mouse defaulting to the SUBMIT Button.

Have you tried to re-install the Mouse yet??

... Skippy :D
    Hi SkipI use a cordless mouse and I have reinstalled it but makes no difference. I have also tried using the original mouse but once I hit Enter the image is posted to the Forum. I cannot understand it because when I use the Enter button on here it works fine. It is only when I am trying to go down to display a second image it refuses to work. I have the 400D which I love. I bought the 40D and have had it 5 weeks now and it is a dream. By the way, I have never used the Live View for macro and I am wondering if it is possible to get the focus spot on as one can with the eye piece. Let me know how you find it. I have the Canon 60mm 2.8 Macro lens and extension tubes 13, 21 & 31mm. Sometimes if I just use the 31mm tube I keep getting an error message. What I am using would you advise I invested in a MP-E65mm 1x5 Macro lens. I am eager to know.CheersBob