Narara Creek

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited October 29, 2007 in Landscapes
Narara-Creek-_MG_2140.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=275abe60ee75358191813927ec1fb6d5
Narara Creek is another little place which can bring some beautiful images depending on the light and weather. You may pass a spot like that million times and never notice anything special until one day three will be fog behind it and strong morning sunlight behind you and suddenly the whole scene becomes a beautiful landscape waiting to be photographed.
I have used here my new Canon EF-S 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 lens. It seems perfect for this kind of photography giving sharp, contrasty images with very nice colours.

Click the photo or the link to see a bigger image and EXIF

Comments

• philiphutsonphiliphutson Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2007
    Narara Creek is another little place which can bring some beautiful images depending on the light and weather. You may pass a spot like that million times and never notice anything special until one day three will be fog behind it and strong morning sunlight behind you and suddenly the whole scene becomes a beautiful landscape waiting to be photographed.
    I have used here my new Canon EF-S 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 lens. It seems perfect for this kind of photography giving sharp, contrasty images with very nice colours.

Click the photo or the link to see a bigger image and EXIF
    It looks like a really gorgeous place. I'm not sure but something doesn't quite come through here. I think part of it is there is no definite subject. The creek and rock wall should be it but there is something that doesn't quite hit me. My wife said she really liked the red of the plants above the rock wall and thats what drew her eye. I particularly like the offset creek.
    -Philip
    If you want to see paradise simply look around and see it.
    -Willy Wonka
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2007
    Philip,

it is not photo with high impact. Just a bit of "Australiana" - gum trees, a creek and beautiful blue sky. I stopped the car because of the red above the wall. The rest was just there.
    It looks like a really gorgeous place. I'm not sure but something doesn't quite come through here. I think part of it is there is no definite subject. The creek and rock wall should be it but there is something that doesn't quite hit me. My wife said she really liked the red of the plants above the rock wall and thats what drew her eye. I particularly like the offset creek.
    -Philip