Early Morning Commute

SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
edited October 27, 2007 in Landscapes
Some of the first pictures with the new camera and lens...Canon 5D with the 24-105 L IS - FUN:ivar

Early morning commute coming from the peninsula to Seattle via the ferry...

213326850-XL.jpg

People rushing to get to work off the ferry...
213327889-XL.jpg
Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    I am jealous of your 5D!

Lovely shots. Knowing the first is pre-dawn versus after sunset makes me feel sleepy.

Riding such a ferry to get to work sounds so romantic. Ah to live in Seattle! :D
  • SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    schmoo wrote:
    I am jealous of your 5D!

Lovely shots. Knowing the first is pre-dawn versus after sunset makes me feel sleepy.

Riding such a ferry to get to work sounds so romantic. Ah to live in Seattle! :D

Thanks - Well I took the ferry every day for 6 years and it wasn't exactly romantic (sorry to damage your imagination). I guess it is cool being on the water, we occasinally would see whales. It is a one hour ferry ride from where I lived to down town Seattle. I took the 4:50am ferry and would take the 4:20pm ferry home at night. But it did provide some interesting shots over the years.

122237366-L.jpg

64505461-L.jpg

64505467-L.jpg

113028392-L.jpg
    Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams