Options

Rollover Buttons

JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
edited October 28, 2007 in Finishing School
Looking for help on how to add rollovers to a page I'm designing to revamp my site. I also need to know how to add my design to my page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jamie
JBHotShots.com
Facebook
7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX

Comments

• Options
    dmmattixdmmattix Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    Looking for help on how to add rollovers to a page I'm designing to revamp my site. I also need to know how to add my design to my page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am assuming you mean the smugmug site in your post. If so then try over at the Customizations forum: http://www.dgrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

They have a lot of truly gifted people who never seem to sleep to help you make your site just what you want it to be.

Regards

Mike

Mike Mattix
    Tulsa, OK

"There are always three sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth" - Unknown
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2007
    I am talking about my smugmug site. The reason I posted here is for help on making them with photoshop. I found a tutorial but now I need to add the "finishing touches" on them. Once I get one done, i.e. the Home button, I should be able to do the rest.
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook
    7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX
  • Options
    dmmattixdmmattix Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2007
    I am talking about my smugmug site. The reason I posted here is for help on making them with photoshop. I found a tutorial but now I need to add the "finishing touches" on them. Once I get one done, i.e. the Home button, I should be able to do the rest.

Sorry, I mis-understood when you said you need help adding rollovers to your page. Normally that is a javascript type thing.

Mike

Mike Mattix
    Tulsa, OK

"There are always three sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth" - Unknown
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2007
    No problem. I think I have a nice design and I wanna hurry up and get it up and going. Any suggestions?
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook