Stats Stuck?

acidburn_85acidburn_85 Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited November 4, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hello just wondering if anyone else is having this problem (not really a big issue for me) over the last week or so I have uploaded several gigs of photos to my account but in the stats section of the cp it says 6.39 GB for space used, the number of photos increases as I upload and appears to be correct but the 6.39 remains the same.

www.hardeepix.com
40D, 20D, 17-55 2.8 IS, 100 2.8, 70-200L 2.8 IS, 300L 2.8 IS, Plus a ton of strobist gear and studio lights.

Comments

• wayne861wayne861 Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited October 28, 2007
    Hello just wondering if anyone else is having this problem (not really a big issue for me) over the last week or so I have uploaded several gigs of photos to my account but in the stats section of the cp it says 6.39 GB for space used, the number of photos increases as I upload and appears to be correct but the 6.39 remains the same.

www.hardeepix.com

Stats are not working. They often "stick" for days and then start working again. When they start back up, they will show what you are not seeing right now, so they are still being collected, just not showing up and you will not miss anything. Just be patient and they will come back to life.

Wayne

wayne861.smugmug.com
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    Hey guys, Sorry we missed this earlier.

There is a know problem with the stats, and we are working on it to get it back to normal as soon as possible.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.