All uploads are failing right now

jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
edited October 28, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I can't seem to upload anything through StarExplorer and when I try to go to the normal uploader, it tells me "connection reset" just trying to get to the uploader page. Is anyone at Smugmug aware and/or working on this?

Edit: it let me go to the uploads page, so I started an upload using the Java uploader. When the first image had fully uploaded, it gave me an error saying "connection reset". Nothing uploaded.
--John
HomepagePopular
JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
Always include a link to your site when posting a question

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2007
    jfriend wrote:
    I can't seem to upload anything through StarExplorer and when I try to go to the normal uploader, it tells me "connection reset" just trying to get to the uploader page. Is anyone at Smugmug aware and/or working on this?

Edit: it let me go to the uploads page, so I started an upload using the Java uploader. When the first image had fully uploaded, it gave me an error saying "connection reset". Nothing uploaded.

It was out of commision for me for about 15 minutes, but it just let me upload some now. Hopefully it was just a temporary hiccup.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2007
    I suspect a communication problem, which corrected itself.