Watermark just got smaller

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited October 31, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Just replaced a couple photos in a gallery and the watermark on them is much smaller than on the rest of the photos in the gallery. Did you guys change something. Its acting just like it did once you added the new sizes and all the watermarks suddenly became smaller.

Do I need to rewatermark all the photos in the gallery or will you undo what you did, or adjust it, and I should wait and then can rewatermark that one photo??

This happened in the last hour or so, because I uploaded about 700 photos to other galleries with the exact same watermark and that didn't happen in those galleries.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2007
    Ok so the glitch still exists when using the replace photo tool.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • TheFoodTravellerTheFoodTraveller Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    IT does
    I have exactly the same issue .... luckily not everytime.
    Francesco P.
    http://www.thefoodtraveller.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    bham wrote:
    Ok so the glitch still exists when using the replace photo tool.
    Yeah this is bugged, sorry.

Don will fix it.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Yeah this is bugged, sorry.

Don will fix it.
    Does this mean the larger one we quickly created for the new big sizes will be
    too large after the fix?
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2007
    It seems to be ok now. I had gotten an email back from support that I would just have to manually rewatermark the image after replacement until they got the bug worked out. Looks as if they got it fixed. Given I have only replaced a few photos but this didn't seem to be intermittent, it was every time.

Thanks again Smugmug that was pretty fast.clap.gif