quick grabs of my son

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited October 30, 2007 in People
Just a couple of quick shots of my son. I need some new models. You guys with access to those beautiful models and gorgeous wives are lucky!! My wife is beautiful, but she won't help me out in front of the camera.

214754543-L.jpg

214753705-L.jpg

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    But at least your kids will. Mine are PITAs about that!

Your kids have such gorgeous eyes - always sparkling!!

Nice set - loved the photos of your girls too.

ann
  • Cuties02qCuties02q Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    Beautiful kids you have!!! Mine are cute but will not behave at all =(
    Part time photographer...Full time mommy :D

My equiment: Nikon D50, Nikon D300, SB-600, 30mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200mm 2.8

WEBSITE
    BLOG
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    At least your kids are quite cooperative!!! You are getting some great shots of your son at a difficult-to-photograph age. Either they don't want to cooperate or they can look quite awkward. Your son looks very relaxed and at ease in front of the camera. I love the first one! thumb.gif
  • k2butterk2butter Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    At least your kids are quite cooperative!!! You are getting some great shots of your son at a difficult-to-photograph age. Either they don't want to cooperate or they can look quite awkward. Your son looks very relaxed and at ease in front of the camera. I love the first one! thumb.gif

I completely agree with this, he is at an age where the pictures could turn out awkward! GREAT shots, he has incredible eyes! The girls are gonna love him!!!!