Looking for stats

ibcrewinibcrewin Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited October 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I put a thread in the mind your business forum but I only got one reply so here it goes.

I set up a portrait party station for my kids halloween party. I took a bunch of pics with the kids in the halloween costumes and posted them on the site at jpeg-7. I only charged the families at cost becuase it was a favor. But I didn't increase the cost by .01 so everybody is printing them jpeg-7. I would have liked them to get a better quality print.

Soo is there a way I can see who bought which prints so I can send them originals.

Thanks,

Ivan

www.hyperfocalphotography.com

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    ibcrewin wrote:
    I put a thread in the mind your business forum but I only got one reply so here it goes.

I set up a portrait party station for my kids halloween party. I took a bunch of pics with the kids in the halloween costumes and posted them on the site at jpeg-7. I only charged the families at cost becuase it was a favor. But I didn't increase the cost by .01 so everybody is printing them jpeg-7. I would have liked them to get a better quality print.

Soo is there a way I can see who bought which prints so I can send them originals.

Thanks,

Ivan

www.hyperfocalphotography.com
    Hi Ivan,

Unfortunately, we don't track non-pro orders, I'm sorry. We can see which prints were ordered as long as you can provide us with an ordernumber or email address used for the orders though.

Sorry I don't have a different answer for you.
  • ibcrewinibcrewin Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Ivan,

Unfortunately, we don't track non-pro orders, I'm sorry. We can see which prints were ordered as long as you can provide us with an ordernumber or email address used for the orders though.

Sorry I don't have a different answer for you.

Hey no sweat.. I didn't know they had to marked up to see them. I have a pro account too.. Now I know for next time.. Thanks.