Corona:wink

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    corona wrote:
    I guess I need to get this code from you guys
    How do I get it?
    Thank you
    I may be missing something, being foreign and all, buttah.... what is a CRS code? ne_nau.gif
  • coronacorona Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    ivar wrote:
    I may be missing something, being foreign and all, buttah.... what is a CRS code? ne_nau.gif

Is the code to obtain the SSL Certificate.

I'm not sure if I get it from you or from my ISP
  • coronacorona Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    corona wrote:
    Is the code to obtain the SSL Certificate.

I'm not sure if I get it from you or from my ISP

This where I'm stock now.

To purchase a digital certificate, you must first generate and submit a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to the Certification Authority (CA). The CSR contains your certificate-application information, including your public key. The CSR is generated with your Web server software, which will also create your public/private key pair used for encrypting and decrypting secure transactions.
    SSL Server Certificates from Go Daddy® are compatible with all secure Web server software. CSR-generation instructions are available for the Web servers listed below.

www.videocorona.com
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    corona wrote:
    This where I'm stock now.

To purchase a digital certificate, you must first generate and submit a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to the Certification Authority (CA). The CSR contains your certificate-application information, including your public key. The CSR is generated with your Web server software, which will also create your public/private key pair used for encrypting and decrypting secure transactions.
    SSL Server Certificates from Go Daddy® are compatible with all secure Web server software. CSR-generation instructions are available for the Web servers listed below.

www.videocorona.com
    What are you going to be using this for? You don't need/can't use your own Security Certificates on a SmugMug website. SmugMug is not a webhost but a photo sharing service. You can't set up a custom SSL server with us, I'm sorry.