SmugMug offererings and promotions

SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
edited October 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hey is there any single point where a person can see what is available to them in regards to partnerships and offerings?
Like the club smug discount and partnerships etc...

There is probably a TON of stuff SM is involved in and I'm not using it just becasue I'm not being exposed to it.

Please don't refer me to anyones signature uunless it's a person that never posts. I've clicked on most all of them and found information to be sporadic and isolated to what that person is involved in. I'm looking for a "SmugMug sitemap" so to speak.

-Jon

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Hey is there any single point where a person can see what is available to them in regards to partnerships and offerings?
    Like the club smug discount and partnerships etc...

There is probably a TON of stuff SM is involved in and I'm not using it just becasue I'm not being exposed to it.

Please don't refer me to anyones signature uunless it's a person that never posts. I've clicked on most all of them and found information to be sporadic and isolated to what that person is involved in. I'm looking for a "SmugMug sitemap" so to speak.

-Jon
    Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.smugmug.com/clubsmug/
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    Are you talking about discounts like Club Smug or integration with other companies like fotoflot and blurb?
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    I'm talking about the whole shebang!

This is some good stuff, but I'm wondering if there's a central point where all the different programs, incentives and companies are listed for easy reference.

It would be great marketing material to send ppl to one place vs this page for this that page for that.. At least a portal that takes you to these different pages so ppl can stay up on SmugMug releases.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    I'm talking about the whole shebang!
    That is the page to be. What you see on that page, is all we have going on officially, except for Blurb.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    http://www.smugmug.com/clubsmug has all the special deals.

Blurb is a new thing, not part of ClubSmug, it is on our Catalog pages now http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog.mg
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    Thanks guys.

I stop in these forums every now and then and always see stuff brewing up in here. I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on things.

So staying on top of these two pages will keep me up to date on all offerings.. Bookmarked..

Thanks again!

-Jon