SOLD: Sigma 50-500 f/4-6.3

MT StringerMT Stringer Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited November 3, 2007 in House of Canon
For Sale:
Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3
Canon Mount

I’ve decided to upgrade to a faster lens for low light sports, but to do so, I must sell the BIGMA. I’ve owned this lens for about a year. The lens is in excellent condition and works very well. I have not had any problems with it.

I’ve used both of my Sigma teleconverters (1.4x and 2x) with it and exposures were made properly. The only downside to using converters is the auto focus feature doesn’t work, and that is a documented fact from Sigma. You have to manually focus the lens. But the advantage is you have up to 700mm with the 1.4x and 1000mm with the 2x.

The lens comes with front and rear original lens caps, the lens shade and the soft storage pouch pictured. The tripod mounting foot shows some wear and well it should. This lens was too heavy for me to tote around for very long so I used a monopod and tripod whenever I could.

Here’s a link to some of the pictures I’ve taken with this lens. These are original pics with no post processing. The link also includes pics of the lens itself.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd265/mt_stringer/

Price: $785 shipped and PayPal.
CON US only, please.

Thanks for looking
Mike
Please visit my website: www.mtstringer.smugmug.com
My Portfolio
MaxPreps Profile

Canon EOS 1D MK III and 7d; Canon 100 f/2.0; Canon 17-40 f/4; Canon 24-70 f/2.8; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS; Canon 300 f/2.8L IS; Canon 1.4x and Sigma 2x; Sigma EF 500 DG Super and Canon 580 EX II.

Comments

• MT StringerMT Stringer Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    Sold!
    SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Mike
    For Sale:
    Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3
    Canon Mount

I’ve decided to upgrade to a faster lens for low light sports, but to do so, I must sell the BIGMA. I’ve owned this lens for about a year. The lens is in excellent condition and works very well. I have not had any problems with it.

I’ve used both of my Sigma teleconverters (1.4x and 2x) with it and exposures were made properly. The only downside to using converters is the auto focus feature doesn’t work, and that is a documented fact from Sigma. You have to manually focus the lens. But the advantage is you have up to 700mm with the 1.4x and 1000mm with the 2x.

The lens comes with front and rear original lens caps, the lens shade and the soft storage pouch pictured. The tripod mounting foot shows some wear and well it should. This lens was too heavy for me to tote around for very long so I used a monopod and tripod whenever I could.

Here’s a link to some of the pictures I’ve taken with this lens. These are original pics with no post processing. The link also includes pics of the lens itself.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd265/mt_stringer/

Price: $785 shipped and PayPal.
    CON US only, please.

Thanks for looking
    Mike
    Please visit my website: www.mtstringer.smugmug.com
    My Portfolio
    MaxPreps Profile

Canon EOS 1D MK III and 7d; Canon 100 f/2.0; Canon 17-40 f/4; Canon 24-70 f/2.8; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS; Canon 300 f/2.8L IS; Canon 1.4x and Sigma 2x; Sigma EF 500 DG Super and Canon 580 EX II.