Problems after installing Apple Leopard OS

JillFlynnJillFlynn Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited November 2, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Ref: Visualharmonyphotography.com

I just upgraded my MAC to the new Leopard OS. After doing so, my Client Proof Gallery now shows "?'s" instead of the thumbnails. When you enter the individual galleries, the pictures do not show either. The individual galleries are password protected. If you change the style for viewing the pictures, they suddenly show and the "?'s" disappear. This is only temporary. When you connect back to the website everything is gone again.

My Portfolio Gallery does not have this problem. I think it may have something to do with Safari in the new OS.

Anybody have a clue why this is happening. A friend of mine has a website with smug with a Client Password protected gallery and this does not happen to him. My site may have more customization.

Thanks!

Jill Flynn

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2007
    JillFlynn wrote:
    Ref: Visualharmonyphotography.com

I just upgraded my MAC to the new Leopard OS. After doing so, my Client Proof Gallery now shows "?'s" instead of the thumbnails. When you enter the individual galleries, the pictures do not show either. The individual galleries are password protected. If you change the style for viewing the pictures, they suddenly show and the "?'s" disappear. This is only temporary. When you connect back to the website everything is gone again.

My Portfolio Gallery does not have this problem. I think it may have something to do with Safari in the new OS.

Anybody have a clue why this is happening. A friend of mine has a website with smug with a Client Password protected gallery and this does not happen to him. My site may have more customization.

Thanks!

Jill Flynn
    Hi Jill,

Sorry I missed this earlier. Are you still having this problem? Let me know, please.

I've just looked at your site on Leopard with both FF and Safari and it showed just fine.

-Ivar