Nadia (7 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited November 2, 2007 in People
If you are not tired of portraits - some with long shadows, eyelashes, legs...
5582.jpg
5583.jpg
5586.jpg
5584.jpg
5585.jpg
5587.jpg
7 Oh, I forgot about long shadows :D
5581.jpg

--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• 1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 299 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    These seem to have been shot in a different kind of background setting from most of your shoots. I get the sense that you may have felt a little out of your element? The first one is my favorite -- it shows her eyes, and there is a little better modeling of the light on her face, in balance with the background.

You usually display such wonderful gentle casting of light across the lovely faces of your models -- this setting seems to have challenged you with it's deeply contrasted light. Your model either seems too flatly lit, or too shadowed in several of the shots. She is a lovely girl, of course, but her own features are soft enough to make the flat light less than ideal.

I love your work, and always look to your posts first, but I think you should re-shoot when or where you have a more gentle natural modeling light available. Or try the edge of the tree line, or a reflector, to bring up the shadows, but be out of the direct sun...

-- just my humble/trying to learn myself/opinion
    My humble gallery...
    www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
    www.poolinaction.com
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    Your work is always such a treat to view, but I have to say that #4 totally rocks (translation: that's a very good thing!). Wow!
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    Your work is always such a treat to view, but I have to say that #4 totally rocks (translation: that's a very good thing!). Wow!

Wow!!! iloveyou.gif
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • CarloskbcoCarloskbco Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    Really nice shots...
    It helps to have a beautiful model...

:-)

Carlos
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2007
    What great skin!

5584.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au