Options

FS/FT: 40d, Canon "L", extension, etc...

CharlemagneCharlemagne Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited December 10, 2007 in House of Canon
Hello everyone,
seeing that I have recently purchased a 300 2.8, and I need other fast primes for my every increasingly busy business, so here we go....

40d is SOLD *****First I will start with the 40d, just purchased recently, just under 2k clicks on it (2 events) no issues whatsoever, love it, but I am going back to 1 series cameras. I have the new Bge2n grip and an extra battery. You get everything LNIB
I am asking $1425 shipped and paypaled to the lower 48, I am willing ship to my friends up north and around the world on all these items for actual shipping, I have my own fedex account and it isn't too bad for prices.

Canon 400 5.6L date code UVxxxx it doesn't get newer than this folks, well that is until they start making the 2008 models! biglaugh.gif Flawless, sharp, comes with everything in the box, I have lots of sample photos with this lens, I have been through many copies of this lens and I have loved them all, that is why I keep getting them! but with the 300, I need to sell this one, begrudgingly !!! Asking $1000 shipped and paypaled.

Brand new set of Kenko extension tubes, I honestly never used them, I put it on my camera just to make sure the AF worked with them, it did, and they haven't been out of the box ever since! Asking $135 shipped and paypaled

Now here comes the trade part,
I am looking for a 1DmkIIn or 1DmkII (no banding or focus issues please)
50 1.2L, 85 1.2L II, 135L, quantum lights and batteries, and reasonable offers, especially if you want to buy more than 1 item, I can give a discount.
I am willing to take full or partial trades and cash will flow either way depending on the trade.

Thanks,

Charles

Comments