Olivera St. plaza sacred Chieftan

Lucky HackLucky Hack Registered Users Posts: 594 Major grins
edited March 7, 2005 in People
Here's another photo of the sacred chieftan I submitted for the challenge... I really liked this one, but I think the expression on the other was more communicative.

comments and suggestions encouraged.

-Ian
Chance favors the prepared mind. -Louis Pasteur

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2005
    Lucky Hack wrote:
    Here's another photo of the sacred chieftan I submitted for the challenge... I really liked this one, but I think the expression on the other was more communicative.

comments and suggestions encouraged.

-Ian
    thats another great shot. I'm finding myself wishing his eyes were visible but thats just me..I love the colors. Is it a tad out of focus, maybe not, my eyes are old clap.gif
  • Lucky HackLucky Hack Registered Users Posts: 594 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    thats another great shot. I'm finding myself wishing his eyes were visible but thats just me..I love the colors. Is it a tad out of focus, maybe not, my eyes are old clap.gif
    No you're eyes are fine, this guy was really moving, the way he was dancing, he was lunging back and forth. It was really hard to get the shot, I would compose it, get a focus lock, but by the time the camera took the picture, he had moved.

Anybody have tips on how to catch a subject who is moving back and forth along the focal plane?
    Chance favors the prepared mind. -Louis Pasteur