Options

Non-site Watermarking?

MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
edited November 1, 2007 in Finishing School
Does anyone know of a program that will batch watermark, and keep the watermark the same relative space on random sized images? Most of the programs I've seen seem to watermark and not take the image size into account. So if your 5th image is half the resolution, instead of still staying in the relative size of the corner you watermark, it now takes up half the bottom of the image. I am looking for a watermarker that takes up the same per centage of space of the image, as opposed to the same font size and that can do it on the fly in batch processing.

MainFragger

Comments

• Options
    CatOneCatOne Registered Users Posts: 957 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    Does anyone know of a program that will batch watermark, and keep the watermark the same relative space on random sized images? Most of the programs I've seen seem to watermark and not take the image size into account. So if your 5th image is half the resolution, instead of still staying in the relative size of the corner you watermark, it now takes up half the bottom of the image. I am looking for a watermarker that takes up the same per centage of space of the image, as opposed to the same font size and that can do it on the fly in batch processing.

MainFragger

Don't Lightroom and Aperture both do this? They should scale the watermark to the size of the photo, and they both do in my experience (thought the scale might not be 100% absolute scale perfect).
  • Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    I wish Smugmug would add this type of functionality to it's watermarking.