Buy lens from ebay?

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited November 3, 2007 in Cameras
Morning folks!..

I was talking about the tamron 24-75 2,8 a while ago...Well im sad to say that i won´t get that lens from tokyo. It a bit harsh since the price in sweden is 554,32 USD and in tokyo 354,15 USD.. For me that´s kinda big difference.

Then ebay came into my head. Ive never bought anything from ebay but it feels like im taking a chanse there.

Anyone got some experience from ebay ? or is there other internetshops who ships global? or sweden ofc :).

Take care and have a nice weekend!

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2007
    First, are you taking about the Tamron 28-75 f/2.8? If so, you might try B&H photo. Here a link showing the various mounts. They all list for $379 USD (of course that doesn't include shipping or import taxes you may be required to pay).

Hope that help.

Oh, BTW B&H have a world-wide reputation for service, fair prices, and NO GAMES!
  • cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2007
    Why not watch here on Dgrin in the Flea Market? This lens comes available all the time. Sure you will have to pay international shipping, but it will be cheaper than $500 USD.
  • DanamcDanamc Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 3, 2007
    Arvan wrote:
    Morning folks!..

I was talking about the tamron 24-75 2,8 a while ago...Well im sad to say that i won´t get that lens from tokyo. It a bit harsh since the price in sweden is 554,32 USD and in tokyo 354,15 USD.. For me that´s kinda big difference.

Then ebay came into my head. Ive never bought anything from ebay but it feels like im taking a chanse there.

Anyone got some experience from ebay ? or is there other internetshops who ships global? or sweden ofc :).

Take care and have a nice weekend!

B&H has a 9+ used model of the 28-75 2.8 for $299 at this time:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productList&A=buyUsed&Q=284399

Good luck!