Options

New Fish

KiloKilo Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
edited November 3, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
624jt05.jpg

I just bought this (one of two) Wednesday. It’s one of my two baby German Blue Rams,
and I think it’s a male and the other’s the female.
They’re one of the most colorful fish on the market of the freshwater breed.
Some are more colorful than others. Mine here is mostly blue and lemon with a hint of aqua on its face.
The picture is blurry, but the color is nice. Hope this fish catches your eyes.:D
ʞ1└0

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    Kilo wrote:

I just bought this (one of two) Wednesday. It’s one of my two baby German Blue Rams,
    and I think it’s a male and the other’s the female.
    They’re one of the most colorful fish on the market of the freshwater breed.
    Some are more colorful than others. Mine here is mostly blue and lemon with a hint of aqua on its face.
    The picture is blurry, but the color is nice. Hope this fish catches your eyes.:D

Hi Kilo it's very colourful even though as you said the image is blurry.
    Blurry shots look even worse if you blow them up.

Hopefully the other fish wont eat this one, as colour as it is :D
    ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    KiloKilo Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Kilo it's very colourful even though as you said the image is blurry.
    Blurry shots look even worse if you blow them up.

Hopefully the other fish wont eat this one, as colour as it is :D
    ... Skippy

Thank you! :)

Yeah I know, but I didn't blow it up. This is TinyPic's doing. I never blow up my pictures.
    Nah, the fish won't get eaten by the others. All my fish are peaceful, but every once in
    awhile I might have a bully who I have to return to the fish store. This GBR [Cichlid] is peaceful
    like the Tetras. In fact, this small GBR chases the one big Kribensis I have, but then it
    turns around and chases it back.rolleyes1.gif I have an eel who is suppose to be aggressive, but he's a little
    more peaceful than my Tetras, and Tetras are suppose to be the most peaceful of all.rolleyes1.gif
    ʞ1└0