can't access account options

aherndonaherndon Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited November 3, 2007 in SmugMug Support
i can't get to the control panel when logged in. I've cleared the cookies, rebooted, tried a different pc that had no cookies. It may be that I've turned of the items that contain the menu for control panel, etc.

Can someone take a look at my site and see if i've cut myself off?

alherndonphotography.com

Thanks

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    Hi Al,

Are you sure you are logged in, go to www.smugmug.com and see if it says "your photos" at the top? if it says something else, you are not logged in as owner.

Are you sure you have cookies enabled?

Finally, be sure to login / out from www.smugmug.com as we say here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/acctlogin

Oh and for immediate help on problems like this, do please write our Support Heroes, thanks!
  • aherndonaherndon Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    Thanks
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Al,

Are you sure you are logged in, go to www.smugmug.com and see if it says "your photos" at the top? if it says something else, you are not logged in as owner.

Are you sure you have cookies enabled?

Finally, be sure to login / out from www.smugmug.com as we say here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/acctlogin

Oh and for immediate help on problems like this, do please write our Support Heroes, thanks!

Thanks for the response, Andy. I checked to make sure that Your Photos showed up as a link after logging in, and yes, it was there. I cleared the cookies. Tried again and it cookies were placed, so i know i had cookies on. I went through the smugmug.com site for log in, still no joy.

Not sure what happened last night or today. I just shut my machines down (powered them off). Today it seems fine. So, who knows maybe late night operator interference. No harm done though. I'm back in action today.

Al
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    I moved this from Customization to SmugMug support thumb.gif