Revisiting An Old Idea For The Semi....

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited November 4, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I had the opportunity today to see the love that my daughter has for her little friends. She loves to share her food with them, like they really need it! ANy thoughts on them?

What's Up There?

216545519-L.jpg

Turkey Sandwich

216544428-L.jpg

Big Bite

216545157-L.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Joe

Comments

• Izzy GaravitoIzzy Garavito Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    I love the concentration and focus of the middle cat on the sandwitch in the second picture. If you could catch them all focusing on the sandwich with more intensity it would be $!
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    For me the focus should have included the sandwich as well. I love the idea and think it is totally worth a reshoot. It reminds me of a Mary Englebret (or however you spell that) painting.
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    I like the focus of the cat's attention in 2 (but would also like greater DOF to include the sandwich), but number 3 made me laugh out loud. What a fantastic way to start my day. :D

I love this idea. clap.gif
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    What fun! I agree with Kerry....I would like to see more DOF for the sandwich. The cats are priceless!!! The last one just cracked me up! This couldn't have been easy to capture! :D
  • imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    You Have no Idea!

It's funny to watch because any time my daughter sits down to eat whether it be pop tarts, cereal, lunch, dinner, snacks they all come to see what she has and the one cat Cody (black and white) eats just about everything that she does. But a Turkey or Tuna Sandwich they all come running...............

saurora wrote:
    What fun! I agree with Kerry....I would like to see more DOF for the sandwich. The cats are priceless!!! The last one just cracked me up! This couldn't have been easy to capture! :D
  • quarkquark Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    Great idea - Your plate is distracting (you probably knew that).mwink.gif
    heather dillon photography - Pacific Northwest Portraits and Places
    facebook
    photoblog

Quarks are one of the two basic constituents of matter in the Standard Model of particle physics.
  • SciurusNigerSciurusNiger Registered Users Posts: 256 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    #3 is hilarious. I would:

Use a plain plate.

Use 1/2 a sandwich.

Make sure background is very plain.

Go for full DOF.
    Garnered Images Photography

"Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me; there, oh there, whe'er I go I leave my heart behind me." (Thomas Ford, 1607)