Three Images of Salisbury

fatheroftwofatheroftwo Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited November 3, 2007 in Landscapes
Here are some images I took in and around Salisbury Wiltshire England recently:

Image taken at Queen Elizabeth Gardens in Salisbury. Amid the beautiful autumn trees, with early morning sunlight illuminating the scene, this man phones home. The red of the tree above the man was stunning and it really was this red. Look at the leaves on the grass, they are much more dull than the flame red leaves still on the tree:

215874976-L.jpg

Autumn here in Salisbury is one of the best times of the year and the colours this year are especially outstanding. This is one of my favourite viewpoints looking along the river towards Crane Bridge:

216280922-L.jpg

Here is an image of a very modern looking road sweeper vehicle "Azura Concept" which I found hard at work one morning in the Market Square, Salisbury. I noticed the way the three people walking by are evenly spaced apart and along with their reflections they help to fill the area to the left of the image.

216607195-L.jpg
Artists have a blank canvass and they create from what they see, whereas photographers take what they see and create something.

f2.smugmug.com

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    Here are some images I took in and around Salisbury Wiltshire England recently:

Image taken at Queen Elizabeth Gardens in Salisbury. Amid the beautiful autumn trees, with early morning sunlight illuminating the scene, this man phones home. The red of the tree above the man was stunning and it really was this red. Look at the leaves on the grass, they are much more dull than the flame red leaves still on the tree:

Autumn here in Salisbury is one of the best times of the year and the colours this year are especially outstanding. This is one of my favourite viewpoints looking along the river towards Crane Bridge:

Here is an image of a very modern looking road sweeper vehicle "Azura Concept" which I found hard at work one morning in the Market Square, Salisbury. I noticed how these three people walking by on their way to work, are seemingly oblivious to the work being done by the Azura Concept vehicle to keep Salisbury clean.

Ohhh that is one cool Street Sweeper clap.gif
    Looks like a nice place to visit .... and a colourful place too thumb.gif
    ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin