Nothing in stats except thumbs

MississippiDeltaKidMississippiDeltaKid Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 4, 2007 in SmugMug Support
For a month or so, the stats for most of my galleries are more or less only counting the thumb hits. I've checked by viewing photos on my site on a computer where I'm not logged into SM and then checking my stats to see nothing but the thumbs registering. Some gallery stat graphs indicate no views other than thumbs, but clicking on the graph show some photos with other views.

I've seen nothing in the forums on this, so I assume it's only me. Is there a setting in gallery customization I've inadvertently changed?

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    Hi there, welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

There is plenty of talk about it already, here and here, but the Stats are not working correctly at this time for anyone. I believe it is limited to the total numbers and the graphs. If you click on the graphs for the individual photo stats it should still work correctly.

We are aware of the problem, and are still working on it to get it back to normal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
  • MississippiDeltaKidMississippiDeltaKid Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 4, 2007
    ivar wrote:
    Hi there, welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

There is plenty of talk about it already, here and here, but the Stats are not working correctly at this time for anyone. I believe it is limited to the total numbers and the graphs. If you click on the graphs for the individual photo stats it should still work correctly.

We are aware of the problem, and are still working on it to get it back to normal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As problems go, if all mine were of this small magnitude I would be living the dream. I can certainly sit back and wait on a fix. Thanks for the quick response.