Night Shot

colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited November 4, 2007 in People
Hey guys first off my friend Eric is the one in the photo and is the one who setup the shot.... I was just the trigger man.... I really like the look and his whole setup so i wanted to share it with you guys.... thats also the front door to my apartment building... ~Sparky~

217121960-M.jpg
A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net

Comments

• Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    hi sparky!

i think this photo has potential but could you explain a bit what you are aiming at because i dont really get the story.. sorry :confused

looking forward to it!
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    hi sparky!

i think this photo has potential but could you explain a bit what you are aiming at because i dont really get the story.. sorry :confused

looking forward to it!

Like i said All i did was pull the trigger on this shot.... But my friend Eric who set it up want to get the brick and windows in his shot..... I thought it was weird too. I wld have normally framed it alot different but it was my shot.... the reason we did was for "Whiskerino" you have to take daily Pix of ur self to show how much your facal hair has grown.... and this is wut he wanted... and ppl on Whiskerino's site vote for the best pix of the day.... ~sparky~
    A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    FWIW - I think the compo is pretty good. I think I would have squared up the windows/door with the frame of the shot instead of the sidewalk, but that's just me.

But, I really like the composition - the inclusion of the brick and windows is, IMO, a good idea. thumb.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited November 4, 2007
    FWIW - I think the compo is pretty good. I think I would have squared up the windows/door with the frame of the shot instead of the sidewalk, but that's just me.

But, I really like the composition - the inclusion of the brick and windows is, IMO, a good idea. thumb.gif

I agree with scott that the building should be level-

maybe desat some yellow-

I like these kind of pics-
  • colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    I agree.. my friend forgot that the sidewalk is goin downhill so it make the pix slope down.... I told him i really like it too... he wanted to take some of the yellow out of the image too, Which he most likly did in the final one.... Glad you guys like as much as i did... at first i didn't understand wut he was goin for but after seeing the pix it turn out really great!!! Good Use of the rule of thirds..... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net