Options

Better Picture

KiloKilo Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
edited November 6, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
2e16b9t.jpg

Here's a slightly better shot of my baby German Blue Ram. It moved while shooting like it did in the other picture that I've posted late October, but it seems to have more color than the last picture.
But, one of my Kribensis is dying and that was another pretty colored breed of fish.:cry I run brackish-water hoping that will help the fish live a bit longer than pure-water.
At least I've been told that twice so far by 2 different fish stores. And yeah, the picture is massive, but that's what TinyPic and Photobucket does.:rolleyes
ʞ1└0

Comments

• Options
    zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2007
    nice Ram... very pretty (one of my fav. fish!)
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2007
    Kilo wrote:

Here's a slightly better shot of my baby German Blue Ram. It moved while shooting like it did in the other picture that I've posted late October, but it seems to have more color than the last picture.
    But, one of my Kribensis is dying and that was another pretty colored breed of fish.:cry I run brackish-water hoping that will help the fish live a bit longer than pure-water.
    At least I've been told that twice so far by 2 different fish stores. And yeah, the picture is massive, but that's what TinyPic and Photobucket does.rolleyes1.gif

Hi Kilo, those fish sure are colourful. :D .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    KiloKilo Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Kilo, those fish sure are colourful. :D .... Skippy

Thank you, Zack & Skippy!
    I hope the 2 German Blue Rams will live their expected life span. I found my Kribensis dead when I came home this morning, (1:08am).
    So now I'm down to 2 Kribs. Have to get 2 more sometime. They're $9 each and the GBRs are $10 each. I may get 2 more GBRs as well.
    ʞ1└0