Options

Adobe Photoshop Elements Book

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grinsBournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
edited November 7, 2007 in Finishing School
With xmas just over the hill I thought I would start on my xmas list.

A couple of weeks ago I spotted a book that covered photoshop Elements V5 but decided that as it is near xmas I would strongly hint to my family. Unfortunately I was not a boy scout so I never made a note of the book title, author, publisher etc.

So can anybody recommend a good book to accompany PE v5 and can anybody recommend a good digital photography book. I am UK based if that makes a difference

Tim

Comments

• Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2007
    For PSE5, I would suggest:
    21lOpMxGrAL._AA115_.jpg
    The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers, by Scott Kelby

I've got the equivalent book for PSE4 and one for PSCS2
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 5, 2007
    Hey Tim,
    We've got our very own compilation of book reviews here (done by dgrin members):
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/Book%20Reviews

Also, I'm moving this thread to the discussion forums (where you'll get more replies and suggestions, people turn off really quickly in the flea market when they don't see a concrete "FS" or "WTB"). Come on back once you've narrowed down your choices.
    thumb.gif

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Hey Tim,
    We've got our very own compilation of book reviews here (done by dgrin members):
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/Book%20Reviews

Also, I'm moving this thread to the discussion forums (where you'll get more replies and suggestions, people turn off really quickly in the flea market when they don't see a concrete "FS" or "WTB"). Come on back once you've narrowed down your choices.
    thumb.gif

thanks,

No wonder I could not find this post, thought I was losing me marbles headscratch.gif

I shall pop over to reviews and have a read, cheers guys

Tim
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 6, 2007
    draggin wrote:
    No wonder I could not find this post, thought I was losing me marbles headscratch.gif

I shall pop over to reviews and have a read, cheers guys

Tim
    Oops, sorry about that Tim - I don't like to leave "redirects" in the forum where the thread originated, it gets really messy.

Dgrin tip: if you click on your username, over there on the left, in any thread/post, you'll get an option to "find all posts by user" thumb.gif

Also, the user control panel, "You!" on the top left of the main navbar, keeps track of all your subscribed threads.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Yep Found it via You.

Thanks

Tim