Freesias

BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
edited November 7, 2007 in Holy Macro
Some freesias from my garden taken in September (in a vase, indoors, in these pics)

218048639-L.jpg

218048683-L.jpg

218048728-L.jpg

218048767-L.jpg

218048807-L.jpg

[I was experimenting with various forms of diffusing in these. Some have been cropped to remove other flowers from the image.]

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    BigAl wrote:
    Some freesias from my garden taken in September (in a vase, indoors, in these pics)

[I was experimenting with various forms of diffusing in these. Some have been cropped to remove other flowers from the image.]

Nice work BigAl clap.gif these come in such pretty colours.
    I'm still trying to find someone who has Fuschias that I can get a couple of flowers off to try some MACRO on.

Thanks for sharing thumb.gif ......... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    Nice ones Al- prefer the light in 2,3 and 4 which no doubt is a complete mix of lighting :)
    Brian V.
  • patricia kaypatricia kay Registered Users Posts: 206 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    Great shots of these lovely colorful flowers Al...

Patricia........:D
  • BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Thanks Skippy, Brian and Patricia!

Skippy: my fuschia plant died, so I can't offer to let you practise on that :lol

Brian: the only thing I can remember is that the last pic was taken without a diffuser and the white flower was taken with a "LordV kitchen towel diffuser" with the flash at about 45° above the direct flash line.