Options

Printing to JPG file? (Lightroom/printer driver question)

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited November 7, 2007 in Finishing School
I want to create a customized print layout containing several images in Lightroom, but rather than printing to my own printer, I want to export it (or print it) to a JPG file. I've tried one or two JPG printer drivers, but haven't been satisfied - can anyone recommend anything? I'd much rather export it out and upload it to SM, if there's any way to do that.

Thanks a ton!

Comments

• Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    Here is a link to one I found. I haven't tried it, so you'll have to do the testing! I'm assumiong that you don't mind losing things like EXIF?

http://www.zan1011.com/jpg.htm
  • Options
    edited November 6, 2007
    Thanks so much! I tested this one (http://www.eprintdriver.com/) and was *really* happy with the output! And VERY surprised! I dont' think I tried the one you suggested, but I tried about 5 others and wasn't happy....

Here's what I was trying to do. (Click for a full sized image.)
    218090467-M.jpg
  • Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    Wow, very nice! Right now if I want to do something like that I just use a program of which I can't even remember the name right now! LoL headscratch.gif

But this looks like a quick easy way to get something in a format for say uploading to smugmug!
  • Options
    edited November 6, 2007
    Rhuarc wrote:
    Wow, very nice! Right now if I want to do something like that I just use a program of which I can't even remember the name right now! LoL headscratch.gif

But this looks like a quick easy way to get something in a format for say uploading to smugmug!
    '
    Yeah, I have an action a friend gave me for PS that works great, but this is a LOT faster and easier!! Very cool!
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Really great idea and really great pictures! Well done Andi!
  • Options
    edited November 7, 2007
    Pupator wrote:
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Really great idea and really great pictures! Well done Andi!

Thank you so much! When I have time, I'll try to work up some quick instructions, but it's actually pretty easy....

Thanks again!