Temporary Service Interruption

~Jan~~Jan~ Registered Users Posts: 966 Major grins
edited November 7, 2007 in SmugMug Support

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Nope, not just you - engineers are on it, standby please, and sorry for the hassle.
  • rickmurray1989rickmurray1989 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Smugmug Outtage
    Thanks, Andy.

Rick
  • BELphotosBELphotos Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    same... around the same time 3:34 PST. noticed the photos are gone in the forum header as well. All-in-All, they still have some awesome uptime stats.
    http://www.BELphotos.com

"Never leave home without a camera"
    edited November 7, 2007
    Agreed...
    BELphotos wrote:
    same... around the same time 3:34 PST. noticed the photos are gone in the forum header as well. All-in-All, they still have some awesome uptime stats.

I concur. Although, I must be an addict as I am missing my site already...

Rick
  • thenimirrathenimirra Registered Users Posts: 697 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Thanks for the initial poster taking the time to bring this up and thanks for the quick response from Andy. I was wondering if it was just me, thinking I had just screwed up something ELSE while trying to customize my bloody page! :D

Now I know it's not just me! And apparently I'm not the only one who is addicted to her page either!
  • dancinkatedancinkate Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Ack, I was in the middle of an upload too. I guess this means I could clean or something else domestic. rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    edited November 7, 2007
    It's back...
    thenimirra wrote:
    Thanks for the initial poster taking the time to bring this up and thanks for the quick response from Andy. I was wondering if it was just me, thinking I had just screwed up something ELSE while trying to customize my bloody page! :D

Now I know it's not just me! And apparently I'm not the only one who is addicted to her page either!

It appears to be back up and running. Thanks, Andy, to you and your engineers. I used to have a web development company and I truly, truly appreciate all that you do.

Rick
    edited November 7, 2007
    at dancingkate. I guess this means I might have to

<<<gasp>>>>>

work or something too! It's so much more fun trying to appear as if I'm working when I'm really messing around with my site. :D
    edited November 7, 2007
    I agree
    thenimirra wrote:
    Laughing.gif at dancingkate. I guess this means I might have to

<<<gasp>>>>>

work or something too! It's so much more fun trying to appear as if I'm working when I'm really messing around with my site. :D

Fortunately, my official work day has ended but my professional photography "side business" is now in session.
    edited November 7, 2007
    I was sorting, myself
    dancinkate wrote:
    Ack, I was in the middle of an upload too. I guess this means I could clean or something else domestic. rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

I feel your pain... I was sorting a rather large gallery... fortunately, I believe that the sort worked so its Miller Time now...
    edited November 7, 2007
    Fortunately, my official work day has ended but my professional photography "side business" is now in session.

I have to admit, it's hard to keep them separate. I try to focus on my official work throughout the day, but I still find myself wandering over to my page or checking out the doings at Dgrin.

It's a sickness. And I still have some editing to do tonight for my own photography side business.
  • dancinkatedancinkate Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    I believe that the sort worked so its Miller Time now...
    Then life is good. :D

mine is back up.....thank you Smugmug-fixing ninjas. thumb.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    dancinkate wrote:
    Then life is good. :D

mine is back up.....thank you Smugmug-fixing ninjas. thumb.gif
    Yup sorry for the hassle, glad things are back to normal thumb.gif