Chilly straws ( frost )

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited November 11, 2007 in Landscapes
I hade 1,5 hours over after breakfast so i grabbed my camera and went to the woods..After a while i got to this place ive never seen before. Just a big field with long grass all over the place..So i took a bunch of pics. Some of them turnet out nice imo.

here´s the first sample...( il post more if there´s any intrest )

Have a good one

Comments

• GiphsubGiphsub Registered Users Posts: 2,662 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2007
    nice one thumb.gif definitely post some more.
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2007
    Thanx for that. I will post some more pics later on today!
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited November 10, 2007
    Sure looks cold. This is a nice shot but I think it needs a bit of PP. Try setting a white point to brighten it up then increase the mid-tone contrast a bit.

Cheers,
    edited November 10, 2007
    Yeah that could be a thing to do. But i want it to look as it did when i took the picture. Pale and darn cold!...But i can try that later tonight and see how it turns out! thanx for the tip
  • broby6broby6 Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited November 10, 2007
    I think it makes a nice statement just like it is. The subdued colors are representative of lots of northern country this time of year. The lines of frosted grass trending from lower left to upper right make me think that a chilly breeze might be blowing. Brrrr. Good shot.
    broby6
    edited November 11, 2007
    hehe it was no wind that day..I don´t know why the straws are bent..maby because there was wind blowning during the below 0 weather to poor in on us poor scandinavians ne_nau.gif
    edited November 11, 2007
    So here are another pic...i think the feeling of cold is obvious in this one =).

C &C