FS: 1d2 $1799, Lenses, L bracket $140, np-e3 $80

rwalls3rwalls3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited November 13, 2007 in House of Canon
This pains me as this was always my dream camera since the day it was released and the perfect companion to my 5d. Problem is that I'm in grad school right now and no need for two cameras... so here it is.
219184169-L.jpg
1d2 -- **now $1699** $1799 shipped and paid with google checkout. All original accessories, one battery, software, box, plus extra focus screens (read below). I bought it used. Estimate of 70-80k shots. I can post a raw file if anyone has cancount. I'm including 3 focusing screens. Two Ec-N screens with boxes. One is brand new unwrapped. The other was carefully marked with ink by previous owner for square format (consider this one a gift.) One Ec-B screen (installed) with no box.

Link to more pictures of camera: http://walls.smugmug.com/gallery/3798413/1/219184196
Original owner made the mistake of using a strap that had a metal clasp...didn't realize it was scratching up the left side of the camera until the damage was done (I guess he was traveling with it.)

RRS L plate for 1-series -- $140 shipped and paid with google checkout
219184196-M.jpg
Sorry...do not have original allen wrench.

Canon NP-E3 1-series battery -- **now $70 ** $80 shipped and paid with google checkout. Holds good charge. I have the original box. (The battery is pictured above with the 1d2.)

Other items for sale but don't have pictures yet...

SOLD 70-200/2.8L IS -- $1375, US date code, all original items and box. No scratches, dings, etc. (I would say "mint" but I haven't looked it over in a few months...thus the sale.)
PENDING 70-200/4L IS -- $900, UU11xx date code, all original items and box. Mint condition.
SOLD 85/1.8 -- $300, all original items and box. Mint condition. (Throw in hood for $15.)
SOLD 60 macro -- $300, all original items and box. Mint. (Throw in hood for $15.)
Lee Standard Filter hood with two filter slots -- $100.

Forgot to mention... I'm a regular on FM under same username. Ebay id is rwalls3tx.

Comments