Kaylee and Lynsey

toddharmontoddharmon Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited November 12, 2007 in People
Hi folks! New to dgrin - post'n some of my latest senior pics, let me know what you think! Have a great weekend :D

218506065-M-1.jpg
218547327-M-1.jpg

217802034-M-1.jpg217801176-M-1.jpg

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2007
    Love #1 and #4, though I'm wondering about the slanted horizon in #4.

And, we won't talk about the selective colorization in #3 as that is getting a fair treatment in another thread.

Good job!
  • toddharmontoddharmon Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2007
    Love #1 and #4, though I'm wondering about the slanted horizon in #4.

And, we won't talk about the selective colorization in #3 as that is getting a fair treatment in another thread.

Good job!

Thanks!! The horizon in #4 is actually a shoreline and breakwall running away at an odd angle... the funny thing is, this pose was snapped sort of off-handedly, and turned out to be one of my favorites.

Thanks for your feedback!
    edited November 10, 2007
    toddharmon wrote:
    Thanks!! The horizon in #4 is actually a shoreline and breakwall running away at an odd angle... the funny thing is, this pose was snapped sort of off-handedly, and turned out to be one of my favorites.

Thanks for your feedback!
    Now that you have provided the clues, I can see that it is correctly oriented. Well done!
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited November 10, 2007
    some pretty girls and great photos-

glad you're here-
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2007
    Nice shots. The only nits are the oversaturation of the blue in photo 3 and the slanted horizon in #2. Lighting, exposure, and sharpness are on. #4 is also my fave...
  • toddharmontoddharmon Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2007
    Thanks for the feedback everyone - I greatly appreciate it...

I have just realized (after examing many pics with defined horizons) that I have a nagging habbit of dropping my right hand about 2 degrees, causing a persistent down-and-left tilt of the horizon. It's amazing how you can overlook something for so long! headscratch.gif

Travis wrote:
    Nice shots. The only nits are the oversaturation of the blue in photo 3 and the slanted horizon in #2. Lighting, exposure, and sharpness are on. #4 is also my fave...
    edited November 12, 2007
    toddharmon wrote:
    Thanks for the feedback everyone - I greatly appreciate it...

I have just realized (after examing many pics with defined horizons) that I have a nagging habbit of dropping my right hand about 2 degrees, causing a persistent down-and-left tilt of the horizon. It's amazing how you can overlook something for so long! headscratch.gif
    I have the same thing, but it's usually anywhere between 0.7 and 1.7 degrees. I noticed it quite some time ago and spend a lot of time fixing it in post. I don't notice that I'm doing it in the heat of the moment. Oh well....