??Hmmmm, contest worthy or no?

peterst6906peterst6906 Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
edited November 11, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I am constantly travelling due to my work so it is sometimes difficult to find photos that meet the style of image that I like to submit to the LPS.

At the moment I'm lucky to be enjoying the sun in eastern Oregon, but not knowing the area at all, I'm running out of time.

So, during my travels around I managed to revisit an earlier shooting location back home before jumping the pond. But I didn't really have the SF in mind during this shoot.

It was aimed more at my own experimentation rather than something that I thought would have general appeal.

So I'm not sure that it is contest worthy, because for the comp, it not only matters whether it appeals to me, but also whether other people would see the message and like it sufficiently to vote for it.

I'm planning on getting out this afternoon for a nearby location, but in the meantime, I'd appreciate some feedback on whether the message is strong and whether it is something that appeals more than just to my own taste.

Title: Passage of the souls

219733881-L-LB.jpg

This version is slightly warm toned, but maybe a colder toning might strengthen it and a bit of grain as well.

TIA,

Peter
It's not my camera's fault, I'm just visually illiterate

Comments