Watermarking Problem

BBJBBJ Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited November 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi All, Is it just me but i cant seem to get the watermarking to work on a new Gallery i have added and has working on others in the past. Ok i know files have to be 800 pixels wide like mine but yeh i go to cusomise and do everything i used to as normal but still no watermark.
Any idea's?

Cheers
John
BBJ

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2007
    BBJ wrote:
    Hi All, Is it just me but i cant seem to get the watermarking to work on a new Gallery i have added and has working on others in the past. Ok i know files have to be 800 pixels wide like mine but yeh i go to cusomise and do everything i used to as normal but still no watermark.
    Any idea's?

Cheers
    John
    BBJ
    Hi BBJ wave.gif

The files actually have to be over 800px on the longest side. Can you give me a link to the gallery that is giving you a hard time? ear.gif
  • BBJBBJ Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited November 11, 2007
    Hi Ivar here is the link and thanks as i always resize all my pics to 800 wide and never have a problem.
    http://www.oz-images.com/gallery/3804371

Cheers
    John
    ivar wrote:
    Hi BBJ wave.gif

The files actually have to be over 800px on the longest side. Can you give me a link to the gallery that is giving you a hard time? ear.gif
  • BBJBBJ Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited November 11, 2007
    Well i upped the size a bit to 1024 pix wide and worked as have always done them at 800 wide and worked so i guess it is not a problem anymore but strange.
    Thanks
    John
    BBJ