Options

10 pictures of my trip artistic City Algat 2007-11-1

saad alqasemsaad alqasem Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited July 28, 2008 in Journeys
The name of God the Merciful Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds and prayed God for our Prophet Muhammad and his family and the entire machine ... Peace to you, you Valentines Day present to you my trip to the city Algat located in Saudi Arabia north of Riyadh nearly 220 kilometers in the history of flight on Thursday 2007-11-1

That Aptdetha at 10.30 am and arrived in Riyadh until Algat at 1 p.m. I will cite you pictures with some comments
Matkabl first on the road at the exit Algat city must deal with the large tea Hehehehe take you cup of tea, but of another kind .. Generous people of the village ...

gat1.jpg

After well as adult friend called me and asked where and I told him I arrived at the sitting Beakers large and illustrate Stales said you came maneuvered We Ntzerk then came to me and we went to the place mentioned, we brother Sultan Sultan person was working well and coffee Arab attend revived my head again

gat2.jpg

This image of the meeting and we address the coffee Arab origin

gat3.jpg

After These forces started cooking and we all started working Vasahpt I cut short onions and finished off the dish and my colleagues have wrought meat because the meat was of ducks bird bath was very delicate taste and a colleague had money and rice processing .. This picture of the urgency of the processing of lunch

gat4.jpg

And after we started photography since lunch will take time to mature and took a tour of legs in the place where the beauty around us, nature
gat5.jpg

Where they sat when called upon people Algat (Kulth) is unchanged from Shuaib by dense trees ends Banglak mountains and where water flows on the light and trees mean environment suitable for photography, especially one who has the macro makes the results of sweet I not have macro view of the lens that I try new Allowaid Angel 10 -20 Sigma

Take my picture taken Thank you picture Sultan :D

gat6.jpg

Enthusiastic young people did not have a pregnant recently given me because I went up I said a little higher because chimaeras angle lens very broad Fezhrt this result

gat7.jpg

Landscape from the same place

gat8.jpg

Spider very small dispute flared Lens 60 mm nikon of friend Sultan of experience

gat9.jpg

This Nest spider was not clear to the extent that the focus is not read correctly goal because it is not clear Aztrrt hand was to transform this result

gat10.jpg

Now sat for lunch and was frankly something indescribable thanks to the hands that have worked this lunch Thank you, my friends
gat12.jpg

Young has left something of Snao lunch duty and increase <<Hehehehe

gat13.jpg

And then terminated the voyage Algat Panorama night this very beautiful city at night

gat14.jpg

The trip was not for a distinct lack of time and there are places require days to try and devote her visit on how to visit some of the old are worth mentioning did not have Jacquit or something protects from the cold because the air was very cold and I was due These forces, heat and cold Thank God after all

:D

Thank you, Sultan Rashed not enough to wish that I Amtatkm Excuse us, the shortcomings preparing and materiel in flight
nikon D80 Tripod 10-20 Sigma 60 mm borrow from the brother Sultan Thank you for your greetings follow

Saad Abdullah alqasem 2007

10 pictures of my trip artistic City Algat 2007
:D

Comments