>>> SF#3 finalists List, vote for your favorite!

2»

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 15, 2007
    Just hours left to vote... I know there's more than 177 people watching this competition! Don't be shy, you don't have to post, or compete to vote - just click that radio button!!!
    thumb.gifdeal.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• xrisxris Registered Users Posts: 546 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    West-Coasters Don't Vote?
    :devbobo I've been watching this thread all day and the voting seemed to slow down as the Sun sank in the West?

Am I wrong? ne_nau.gif
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    I voted on the second day - so I cannot speak for the West -but there was at least 4-5 votes in the last few hours of time left.

Congratulations
    to the Top 3 finalists!
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 16, 2007
    The third Semifinal round comes to a close... and with that, LPS has only one cycle left!!! Craziness!!!

Here's the finaly tally, sorted:
    1. cmurph - Time Pilot - 39 - 20.53%
    2. shatch - To "Air" is Human - 35 - 18.42%
    3. photogmomma - bored - 26 - 13.68%
    4. Povertybarn - "Pandora's Box" - 19 - 10.00%
    5. sherstone - resplendent - 14 - 7.37%
    6. peterst6906 - Passage of the Soul - 13 - 6.84%
    7. VisualXpressions - Water over the Bridge - 13 - 6.84%
    8. The Curious Camel - Golden Flight - 12 - 6.32%
    9. pemmett - Going Home - 11 - 5.79%
    10. JFreeman - A Gentleman's Adventure - 8 - 4.21%

Congrats to all the finalists clap.gif (and check your pm's deal.gif)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    Hey! Congratulations to ALL of you....it was a tough vote for me and I'm sure it was for others. You're all winners in my book! clap.gif
  • JFreemanJFreeman Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    Hey, I'm just glad I got more votes than I did in SF2. Thanks everyone.
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    congrats
    Congratulations to everyone. Awesome pictures.
  • thebigskythebigsky Registered Users Posts: 1,052 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    Congratulations again everyone, that was a very tough choice, the quality of the entries was exceptional clap.gif

Charlie
  • cmurphcmurph Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    I can not believe this ....ahhh this is amazing wow :puke . I am so overwhelmed right now. Thank you everyone for your support the feed back I have received has been humbling for me you are all such a wonder group and amazing photographers. I was telling sHHHH...atch that I can now fully appreciate his diary post from the last SF2. I was watching the votes bounce around all night and then it went strangely silent and I thought I had broken my pc so I drove to kinkos to make sure at 11…they thought I was nuts…but I seem to get that a lot these days.

Congratulations to everyone it was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next round…oh no what is Flash or Ambient. Maybe sitting this one out….time to go take a bath as I smell funky J

oooh…ooh I could shoot my son bouncing on a trampoline into the pool…just before dusk with a flash on…nah…maybe I could take the trampoline and put it in the lake next to the nuclear reactor…nah the security people there are mean….humm

Best of luck to you all in round 16

Cheers
    :wow
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    cmurph wrote:
    I was telling snatch that I can now fully appreciate his diary post from the last SF2.
    Cheers

Laughing.gifLaughing.gifLaughing.gif Ahhhhh Murph....I think you mean't to say Shatch??:D mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • cmurphcmurph Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    Ooooh...that is really bad...
    :puke I'm sure I will...never...ever hear the end of this...oops...sorry snatch - common...you all have typed it to...right?...that is just twisted Shatch you should be ashamed of your self...goosh!

Tentacion wrote:
    Laughing.gifLaughing.gifLaughing.gif Ahhhhh Murph....I think you mean't to say Shatch??:D mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    :wow
  • TPBinKCTPBinKC Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    Congratulation cmurph, well deserved!!!
  • peterst6906peterst6906 Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    Congrats cmurph. Looking forward to the final shoot-out and seeing yor entry.

Regards,

Peter
    It's not my camera's fault, I'm just visually illiterate
  • ifocusifocus Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    Well done!
    Congrats cmurph. Looking forward to the final shoot-out and seeing yor entry.

Regards,

Peter

Congratulations! You really went all out to pull this very creative shot. --JY
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    Congratulations on a big win and an awesome image. Now how did get that clock to hang in the air like that???? rolleyes1.gif
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    Travis wrote:
    Congratulations on a big win and an awesome image. Now how did get that clock to hang in the air like that???? rolleyes1.gif

I agree AWESOME image..Loved the composition the moment I spotted it....

JT check out the "Behind the Scenes" thread.

CONGRATS to you all, you are all winners in my book!!
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2007
    Freakin' awesome, all of the SFs. I wasn't around to view the competition, but this is definitely major league stuff.
  • FeliciaFelicia Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Congratulations!!!
    clap.gifclapclap.gif

Thanks for giving me such a viewing pleasure! It was definitely a feast for my eyes!thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    "Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."

www.feliciabphotography.com