Fall Colors Greenway Farms

colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited November 15, 2007 in Landscapes
Ok guys and gals I spent sunday Down at Greenway Farms and here are some of the better ones i took that day.... I think that if i had been there a Week or so earlier that I would have gotten some more color, but i still came up with some great shots

220916649-M.jpg
I think this is my best shot out of this whole set.... man i love the color and the Bokeh really makes these leafs pop....

220918620-M.jpg
This is a old rock Quarry the stone that was taking from it was used to make the Chickamuaga Dam....

220920416-M.jpg
I really like the Red and orange in this shot alot...

220921508-M.jpg
My wife like this one alot but i think there is too much orange make it hard to see where leaf ends and begins... what do you think?

220925201-M.jpg
very kool shot i think i might change it over to B&W just to see how that look also..

220929886-M.jpg
I wish i had a better camera with me so that i could have gotten closer to this fish they where ever where...

220933423-M.jpg
this shot to me is very peaceful.....

220936013-M.jpg
Shadow Shot of me Throwing Metal LOL i like take wierd shots like this..

220938415-M.jpg
Not the best shot but i still like the color in it...

Well guys love to here what you think.... and i hope you enjoy these lovely Pictures as much as i did... I had a great time and I love all the colors of Fall...
~Sparky~
A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net

Comments

• anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    With a name like Sparky you better be routing for ASU this year (mascot is sparky)

I like #1 and #7 the most.

I think #1 could benefit from some cropping maybe even all the way to the part of the leaf that is blown out.

#7 looks like the DOF is off for my tastes. Do you know what it was shot at?

Nice job though thumb.gif
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    here is the exif data on image 7... I see what you are saying now that you said something bout... I think i had the focal area set to dynamic so it might have focus on some weird leaf or something.... causing the DOF to be off......

EXIF Data on image #7
    Shutter: 1/250.0 s
    Aperture: F/5.0
    ISO speed: 200
    Focal length: 10.9 mm

thx for the input Ill crop 1 down later tonight and repost it to see wut you think....
    ~Sparky~
    Oh yea there is at least one mascot in ever sport named Sparky.... mine comes from my last name and also from being really Hyper.... my last name is Sparks
    A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net
  • Deadeye008Deadeye008 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    I'd have to agree with you about #1. Very nice!
  • colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    Something like this..... ~sparky~

221911112-L.jpg

Sparkyphotography.net